There’s no denying that custom branded packaging is here to stay in the e-commerce world. If you’re an exclusively-online store, your shipping packaging is one of the few chances you’ll have to interact with your customers, so you can’t afford to waste it. But there’s also no denying that printed packaging can cost a little more than the standard stuff.
Rather than re-doing your entire packaging strategy, why not start with custom labels? They let you dress up your existing packaging in seconds. Seriously—put a printed label on a brown corrugated box. See how much better it looks instantly? That’s what custom labels can do for you.
So, how do you take advantage of a great marketing opportunity without breaking the bank? You design custom labels online. We’ll show you how.
Where’s the best place to design custom labels online?
That’s an easy one—the Custom Shop right here at The Packaging Company. What else you got?
Why design custom labels at The Packaging Company?
We’ll give you 6 great reasons:
- 6 custom label shapes that cover most applications: circle, oval, square, rounded square, rectangle and rounded rectangle.
- Multiple custom label sizes that cover most labelling needs (be sure to reach out if a size you want isn’t listed!).
- A round inner core keeps the labels rolled up and clean (conserving space!), and means they can be mounted on a label dispenser (saving your nails and speeding up application times).
- Full colour digital printing lowers printing costs without lowering printing quality.
- Low order minimums let you test new shapes and designs or create short-run packaging.
- FREE and easy-to-use online custom label designer gives you the tools you need to create the eye-catching branded labels you want—no design experience needed.
What can custom labels be used for?
Versatility is arguably a label’s biggest strength. All it takes is some smart design choices to drastically change the usefulness of a label (check out our stock labels category to see what we mean). When it comes to custom packaging labels, they can be used pretty much anywhere:
- Branding shipping packaging like boxes and bubble mailers.
- Sealing greeting card envelopes and thank-you cards.
- Vanity sealing the front flap of a front lock mailer.
- Holding folded custom tissue paper closed.
- Labelling bottles and take-out containers.
What can you do with the online custom labels designer?
With just a few clicks, you can create packaging labels that look exactly like you want them to look!
You won’t need to recruit a graphic designer, have a background in design yourself, or invest in expensive programs. You get to make all the design choices using a suite of free and easy-to-use tools that let you:
- Choose Shape, Size & Quantity.
- Set a Background Colour.
- Add Stock Artwork from categories like Sports, Dinosaurs & Christmas.
- Upload Artwork like your logo, pictures and pre-designed graphics.
- Include Text using options such as font, size, colour and more.
- Save your work for editing and re-ordering later.
The designer itself will also show you how buying more labels at once can save you money.
Are custom labels eco-friendly?
Our custom labels are made from non-toxic polypropylene. It’s a safe form of plastic used in the packaging of medical supplies, cosmetics and food. It’s fully recyclable, even once printed or written on, and can go into your customer’s recycling bin once they’re done with your packaging.
Custom printed labels are a simple but cost-effective way to make your customer orders look and feel fantastic. They’re also quick and easy to design, thanks to the tools you’ll find in our online packaging designer. We think you’ll agree, the Custom Shop is the place to design custom labels online, and we can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with.